Hmm... Maybe I should start keeping track of my Duodecim adventures just for the heck of it. It's not like I use this journal for anything, anyway. XD I'll probably jot down some notes about fun stuff that may happen in my online matches, post links to any replays I may upload or just keep track of what I'm doing in the single-player modes. It'll probably be pretty boring for others to read, however. ._. But at least I can remember my findings since I have a pretty bad memory. =p
Some quick notes from today:
- I "got" the US version of Duodecim and now I have all three versions. Unfortunately it seems that at least the ISOs aren't compatible with each other for online play.
- I played with Nero, ChaosMuramasa (referred to as 'Chaos' from now on) and Skye (Spyke) with equips. It feels so good being able to understand what I'm reading and not having to try to decipher those moonrunes. XD Playing with equips also feel a lot different from playing with 6999 rules. But darn, Nero had an assist build + Thief job (+50% initial EX gauge and assist gauge) and I always had to fight him with him starting with both gauges full because I was always the second in the party. D:
- I played pretty bad today... Probably because I was kinda tired and couldn't think clearly. And it also seemed to lag even more than usual... Not to mention the Fires trolling me. They crashed into the ground all the time, casting them didn't help at all. :V
- Despite that, something really lolzy happened today.
- I also played around with Firion's Lance Combo, since I always use the Swordslash + Reel Axe + Rope Knife setup... I couldn't find any good use for Lance Combo.
- I want to start doing the story mode and single player stuff on US Duodecim without haxxing or anything like I did in the JP and EU versions. But that means clearing Story Mode for the third time... Argh.